CLOCKWISE DROPSHIPPING AGREEMENT
As of January 1st, 2015
Good Faith Agreement
This agreement is made in good faith, between Clockwise, Inc., herein referred to as "Clockwise," residing at 400 N. Lexington St. Pittsburgh PA 15208 and you, herein referred to as "Our Client," residing at the address provided by you. It is understood that these terms and conditions are subject to change by Clockwise.
Law to Govern Contract
This agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The parties agree that Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, shall be the sole and exclusive venue for any litigation or other proceeding between the Parties that may be brought to arise out of or in connection with or by reason of this agreement.
Clockwise accepts full responsibility for the care of Our Client's product, once in receipt of Our Client's product. It will be fully covered under the case of damage, theft, fire, or natural disaster.
Quality Control : Clockwise will take responsibility for any mis-labeled packages or incorrect product shipped. A return label will be sent to Our Client's customers to return items to a Clockwise facility.
Parcel items are shipped via USPS First Class Mail unless otherwise instructed. Bulk shipments are shipped via UPS Ground with tracking information provided upon request.
Clockwise provides poly-mailers for items to be shipped out in. This covers the shipment of a wide variety of products. If products require specific packaging or cannot be accommodated by the poly-mailer, this will need to be provided by you, Our Client.
Fees Billed to You, Our Client
Anything that falls outside of these products will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- A per item Inventory Fee of $0.10 per shirt and $0.25 per fleece/tote/hat will be billed monthly.
- A one-time Handling Fee will be billed for each fulfilled item. This per item fee includes Folding, Handling and Inserts. See handling fee tiers below
- 1-10 items : $1.75 each
- 11-24 items : $1.00 each
- 25-49 items : $0.75 each
- 50-99 items : $0.50 each
- 100-249 items : $0.25 each
- 250-499 items : $0.15 each
- 500+ items : $0.10 each
- Courier Fees are passed directly along to you, Our Client.
- A one-time Installation Fee of any pre-existing products will be charged at the time of setting up the account at .25/item. This includes account integration and producing an accurate inventory count once in Clockwise's possession.
- Re-Counts are available upon request billed at $0.25 per item, not to exceed $250.00.
You will need to provide a credit card to be kept on file to begin this service. You can opt to have us bill against the card daily for fulfillment activity or set a credit amount to be applied to the account in larger increments (e.g. $100.00, $250.00, $500.00). Fulfillment activity and billing activity will be shared with you live via Google Spreadsheet.