Clockwise custom labeling is a soft and comfortable finishing upgrade that will take your branded apparel to the next level. Custom labels give all the appearance of a fully branded garment without the added costs and lead times associated with using sewn in labels.
Why Choose a Clockwise Custom Labeling
Clockwise custom labeling is great for your project if:
- You desire a tag-free garment (as opposed to sewn in label)
- You want to avoid the lead time associated with ordering custom fabric labels
- You are working with a garment that can accept screen printing on the inside
Artwork Sizing: 3.5″ x 3.5″
Your label design should fit within a 3.5″ x 3.5″ square.
Standard placement for custom printed labels are inside the neck, replacing a traditional sewn in tag.
Here is an example of a custom label printed by Clockwise:
When printing custom labels:
- Setup: Clockwise organizes your shirts according to size.
- Removal: Clockwise carefully removes any existing neck labels in the garment.
- Production: Clockwise screen prints your custom designed label into the garment.
Information to Include
- Your business / brand’s name
- The garment’s size
- Fabric content
- Country of origin
- Care instructions